What glue can I use for wallpaper edges that are curling? Pva woodworking glue is not strong enough.


07 May 2020 04:53 AM

You could try using Aquadhere Quickset which is a fast drying PVA glue. You will still need to hold the paper in place for a short time until it develops an initial bond. You can also try Kwik Grip Advanced which is a water based contact adhesive.
Topics: Adhesives